<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12842037?origin\x3dhttp://mrsianguy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MrSianGuyLifeIsDamnDamnSIAN

SIAN
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
2elephunk'o6 chalet
it was gr8. i had lots of fun and i bet others did so too. we had a bbq but think tat it was a failure. at first thought veh easy. set up fire den start cookin. den e fire keep on go out. dam la. had 2 relight e fire over and over again. many oso didnt finish e food. nvm, dun nid care. we went ahead to watch movies. haaha. we watched e shutter, and all e gals were screamin like hell when e ghost pop out. haaha, hs scared till hide behind ppl, den yileen somemore go pull my sleeve. somemore in e middle of e scream so loud. ahaha, but veh fun lor. i somemore cook instant noodles for em. e huiqin most funny de, ppl watch horror, especially females always see e ghost pop out den scream like hell, she like no kick, somemore yawnin dere, haaha. we didnt slp thru out e nite, hmmm.. mayb jus awhile. haaha. we boys play dai dee thru out e nite lor. next mornin, all e face like pontianac ahaha... especially mine, huiqin one oso, haaha. 2nd day liao, we all went out 2 watch sunrise. haaha sunrise, but we didnt even see e sun. we just stayed at e beach and took fotos and walk walk la. we gt hungry, say wanna go back makan. we boyz, couldnt take it, so we go 2 e kopitiam and eat. den we walk back. e gals were back at e chalet and havent eat yet lor, den go order mac -.-" gz, huiqin, ht, yileen, blacky sk, and somemore go pulau ubin. others stay back and do crap lor. we whole mornin 2 afternoon nothin 2 do. so go back play dai dee again.. ahahaha. den watch somemore movies... haiz life was like shit. den hungry again, so go same area eat again. den go back stone liao. but saw others came back, so we prepared for e waterfight. wah, tis is e bez part. we boyz super enthu lor, keep fill in e plastic bags like dere was no 2mr, haaha. den somemore use ice water. we so bian tai. lead by L.B.T, Loh Bian Tai, Loh guan zhi, ahaaha. throw finish liao. some havent even kena water, we crazy, go use buckets of water and start pourin each other. all like siao. den all go find bucket or anything tat can fill water and start doin e same thing. we play in e toilet somemore. actually is boyz vs gals, but i siao, den start backstabbin on e guyz. haaha. den everyone oso. ahahaha. e gladys most dry de lor. we have 2 chase her for dunno how long den can make her super wet. by den we all alrdy wet liao. haaha. so fun la.... sk gt ahem, den cannot play, but still kena water, coz of hs... haaha. decided 2 stop coz have 2 clear up and dry up e place. we oso have 2 dry ourselves. again we start watchin tv and play dai dee again... haaha. den went 2 tampines mall makan dinner. haaha den went 2 play arcade. we all boyz go play e hockey den play until e "hockey stick" oso can fly away. wah, e arcade outlets, beware of wong wenfu, he play daytona crazy de. use e gear like tryin 2 remove it liddat. so rough. went back oso nothing 2 do. stuck in e room play snap and daidee. haaha. den yh, zixin, vincent and wenfu, go crazy. play until like siao. den hs start tellin us some crappy nicknames for us. haaha. written at e bottom. haiz durin tis time all go slp left mi and gz pack up e whole chalet. but lucky e gals wake up liao den help out. hs go cook e satay dat nvr finish and taste quite gd lor. haaha. e ht wanna slp den dun wan go bed slp. -.- but we stayed up and repeated watchin e same movie. haaha. too sianz liao. den go to e room slp. haiz... dere goes another day another nite and near 2 e end of our chalet. haiz next day nothing 2 much liao la. sianz, hope dere was another chalet like tis.
  • Loh Guan Zhi = LBT Loh Bian Tai
  • Heshuang = WBD Wang Ba Dan
  • haoting = cck chang kuku
  • sk = tss toh siao siao
  • yileen =kgs koh gao siao
  • Keith kok = kkb kok ku bird, kukubird
  • huiqin = LMF lee mah fan
  • ME, = LLS lee luo suo
tats all ppl... to all 2elephunks'o6
LEEZHIHANEUGENE

TWENTY.06/02/92
nanhuahigh.409'08
andersonJC.28/09
GYM-SIAO
SUPER-mugger
Bballer
S-I-A-N

If I knew it would be the last time
That I'd see you fall asleep,
I would tuck you in more tightly
and pray the Lord, your soul to keep.

If I knew it would be the last time
that I see you walk out the door,
I would give you a hug and kiss
and call you back for one more.

If I knew it would be the last time
I'd hear your voice lifted up in praise,
I would video tape each action and word,
so I could play them back day after day.

If I knew it would be the last time,
I could spare an extra minute
to stop and say "I love you,"
instead of assuming you would KNOW I do.

If I knew it would be the last time
I would be there to share your day,
Well I'm sure you'll have so many more,
so I can let just this one slip away.

For surely there's always tomorrow
to make up for an oversight,
and we always get a second chance
to make everything just right.

There will always be another day
to say "I love you,"
And certainly there's another chance
to say our "Anything I can do?"

But just in case I might be wrong,
and today is all I get,
I'd like to say how much I LOVE YOU
and I hope we never forget.

Tomorrow is not promised to anyone,
young or old alike,
And today may be the last chance
you get to hold your loved one tight.

So if you're waiting for tomorrow,
why not do it today?
For if tomorrow never comes,
you'll surely regret the day,

That you didn't take that extra time
for a smile, a hug, or a kiss
and you were too busy to grant someone,
what turned out to be their one last wish.

So hold your loved ones close today,
and whisper in their ear,
Tell them how much you love them
and that you'll always hold them dear

Take time to say "I'm sorry,"
"Please forgive me," "Thank you," or "It's okay."
And if tomorrow never comes,
you'll have no regrets about today.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
bold ,italic, underline


Links

dont be too surprised if you click and this drops down!



memories

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
July 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
January 2011
April 2011
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
August 2012
September 2012