- I stare up at the stars
- I wonder just where you are
- You feel a million miles away
- (I wonder just where you are)
- Was it something i said?
- Or something i never did?
- Or was i always in the way?
- Could someone tell me what to say just to make you stay?
- I know it feels like the end
- Dont want to be here again
- And we could help each other off the ground so we never fall down again
- What it takes i dont care
- We're gonna make it i swear
- And we could help each other off the ground so we never fall down again
- Again
I know i did something wrong. i know you are living your life better now. but i still you can come back to me, coz i rmb u sayin i can make you happy too. just gimme another chance. let us start all over again. i nvr know wad to say to make u come back to me. i will try my best to change, i wont care whatever it takes. i just hope you'll think of me and think of our past, and give us another chace to start all over again. i miss you D:





