<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12842037?origin\x3dhttp://mrsianguy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MrSianGuyLifeIsDamnDamnSIAN

SIAN
Monday, June 29, 2009
today i took my first paper, GP. easier than i expected but then still think i going to fail badly, didnt know what was i writing the whole time. trying to get some early rest last night, but then i couldnt. thought i was already preoccupied with my mid years, but actually the whole time i was just deceiving myself. i cant get my mind off it. twist and turn on my bed, still cant get myself to sleep. when i stop turning, it starts to hurt, deep within me. thought it would just be a short sharp pain, but it wasnt. it was like a knife stabbed deep inside me, and pulling out the knife hoping the wound would heal, but it is actually bleeding profusely. tried to distract myself, think of after this week, what i can do, meet up with friends. but it didnt work out. nothing worked. this pain, was unbearable. i cant forgive myself, i caused everything, did the wrong, suffer the punishment, bear with the consequences. it hurt so bad, i started to tear. its like i am scolding myself in my heart, how stupid and foolish i can be. telling myself how much it hurts, and i guess i deserve it. when was the last time i cried so terribly... couldnt recall, crying so unmanly, but it happened. i am useless i guess. the same old useless me, not being able to do anything right in my life. totally nothing. right now i am studying, trying my very best to focus, but then, i really do not have the mood to study. just reading through the notes. in the past, when i am studying at home, i know i have to complete my revision, so that i could call her, talk to her. listening to her voice made me felt more relaxed. cool me down from studying stress. now, not much stress, just worry what would be the questions tomorrow, and the pain that does not seemed to go away, but piles up everyday. like in the past, when i turn on my laptop, msn window pops up, and in the past i would immediately just typed for "p" to see if she is online. now i just slowly scroll down the msn window, in my heart, i dont know whether i wish to see her there or not. now, slowly scrolling down the window, i see that she is online. should i talk to her, should i just leave her alone. i know she is avoiding me, i dont blame her, she is doing what she thinks is right. but then, when i see her online, and yet i cant talk to her, it hurts even more. somehow, even speech through online, indirect speech, which seemed so near, yet so far beyond my reach. recently isaac was asking me to go vivo. how long has it been since i went to vivo. about a year ago, it was the place that i went to most often. now, i just didnt dare to mention that place or go near that place. didnt really want to go there. trying to avoid it. what to do with myself, i dont know. distraction doesnt seemed to work anymore for me. whats left? sometimes i wonder, does she still thinks of me. i even imagined, somehow, the day, the very day she decided to come back to me, how it will be like. it seemed so real, so attainable, but then looking at the present state, it seemed impossible. thinking again, i was just day dreaming. this morning i messaged several of my friends along with a chain sms, wishing them all the best for their mid years, i didnt know if i should include, worry it will irritate her. i didnt. till the very last moment, before i reach school and enter the classroom, i took out my phone and sent her a message, wishing her all the best. hope she got it. tomorrow is my economics paper, think i going to flunk it as well. hope for the best i guess, hope i remember everything and hope i can get my sleep tonight, it is a morning paper. all the best to everyone taking their next paper tomorrow as well. i miss her.
LEEZHIHANEUGENE

TWENTY.06/02/92
nanhuahigh.409'08
andersonJC.28/09
GYM-SIAO
SUPER-mugger
Bballer
S-I-A-N

If I knew it would be the last time
That I'd see you fall asleep,
I would tuck you in more tightly
and pray the Lord, your soul to keep.

If I knew it would be the last time
that I see you walk out the door,
I would give you a hug and kiss
and call you back for one more.

If I knew it would be the last time
I'd hear your voice lifted up in praise,
I would video tape each action and word,
so I could play them back day after day.

If I knew it would be the last time,
I could spare an extra minute
to stop and say "I love you,"
instead of assuming you would KNOW I do.

If I knew it would be the last time
I would be there to share your day,
Well I'm sure you'll have so many more,
so I can let just this one slip away.

For surely there's always tomorrow
to make up for an oversight,
and we always get a second chance
to make everything just right.

There will always be another day
to say "I love you,"
And certainly there's another chance
to say our "Anything I can do?"

But just in case I might be wrong,
and today is all I get,
I'd like to say how much I LOVE YOU
and I hope we never forget.

Tomorrow is not promised to anyone,
young or old alike,
And today may be the last chance
you get to hold your loved one tight.

So if you're waiting for tomorrow,
why not do it today?
For if tomorrow never comes,
you'll surely regret the day,

That you didn't take that extra time
for a smile, a hug, or a kiss
and you were too busy to grant someone,
what turned out to be their one last wish.

So hold your loved ones close today,
and whisper in their ear,
Tell them how much you love them
and that you'll always hold them dear

Take time to say "I'm sorry,"
"Please forgive me," "Thank you," or "It's okay."
And if tomorrow never comes,
you'll have no regrets about today.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
bold ,italic, underline


Links

dont be too surprised if you click and this drops down!



memories

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
July 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
January 2011
April 2011
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
August 2012
September 2012