<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12842037?origin\x3dhttp://mrsianguy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MrSianGuyLifeIsDamnDamnSIAN

SIAN
Sunday, July 05, 2009
just a couple of hours ago, 4th July, was colin's birthday, so happy birthday colin. from what i heard he had a pretty entertaining and fulfilling day with yueli. seeing them together, i feel happy for them, but at the same time, felt kinda envious. hope he had a wonderful birthday. for me, i spent the whole of ytd's midnight, which is 4th july 12am onwards, at marcus house, playing mahjong till 6am. and from losing ten bucks to winning six dollars. played two rounds. came back in the afternoon and went out around 5 to meet jane, amanda, joel, chowler, marcus, nachi. went to haji lane for sheesha, but didnt really try because didnt felt like. maybe i should try next time. speaking about haji lane, how long has it been since i went there. quite long i guess. usually only go there with her because she likes to go and look at the items they selling there. one of her brother's friend has a shopt there, so she also always go there. when i was there today, at haji lane, walking past the same road in the middle of the shop houses, somehow i recall the times we were there, and there was once when she was looking for a bag and we spent nearly the whole day there, and she didnt buy anything. and she bought a pair of palms there, turquoise with a ribbon, but not the kind of bright turqouise, and its rlly nice and she loves it, so i wanted to buy for her, but she insisted she only allow me to pay half. this usually happens, i usually end up only paying half for the stuff i want to buy for her. and i will end up buying alot of stuff for her. wonder if she is still using them, hope she is. and the first time me and her were there, we got lost on the way there in a cab, could really find the exact haji lane, so ended up turning rounds. as much as i dont want to talk about her, she keeps appearing in my mind. i am still stuck in that past, that i cant let go. i really have been trying so very hard, to forget about her. i dont know how to make this feeling stop. my heart is taking control of me, and i cant help it. as i am now, drinking my cup of ribena mixed with raspberry vodka. just now when we were drinking, jane, marcus, nachi and joel were talking about poly stuff and also clubbing stuff and their related friends. i felt like, i was totally out of the topic. i am not blaming them. just thinking, no matter how much i want to be living like them, go clubbing, dancing, drinking, staying out late, i cant. because i felt like it wasnt me. i didnt know what to add in or comment on or even say anything when they were talking about it. i didnt know anyone or anything. then what is my life? it was once about her. when with her, we would do the usual stuff like shopping, eating, watching tv and no need to go out so late. but it was when i was with her. nowadays, no one asks me out. i don have her anymore, my life has become kind of boring. i really miss her, but does she? i dont know. i still believe, to find someone that loves you truely is very very difficult, and to have lost this person belivesis veyr ddiccusing . somehow, i jsut iwished she was the minister. if she fot perosn,. haiz. does eh belives me and gimme abir did. i miss her alot. hope shje does too.
LEEZHIHANEUGENE

TWENTY.06/02/92
nanhuahigh.409'08
andersonJC.28/09
GYM-SIAO
SUPER-mugger
Bballer
S-I-A-N

If I knew it would be the last time
That I'd see you fall asleep,
I would tuck you in more tightly
and pray the Lord, your soul to keep.

If I knew it would be the last time
that I see you walk out the door,
I would give you a hug and kiss
and call you back for one more.

If I knew it would be the last time
I'd hear your voice lifted up in praise,
I would video tape each action and word,
so I could play them back day after day.

If I knew it would be the last time,
I could spare an extra minute
to stop and say "I love you,"
instead of assuming you would KNOW I do.

If I knew it would be the last time
I would be there to share your day,
Well I'm sure you'll have so many more,
so I can let just this one slip away.

For surely there's always tomorrow
to make up for an oversight,
and we always get a second chance
to make everything just right.

There will always be another day
to say "I love you,"
And certainly there's another chance
to say our "Anything I can do?"

But just in case I might be wrong,
and today is all I get,
I'd like to say how much I LOVE YOU
and I hope we never forget.

Tomorrow is not promised to anyone,
young or old alike,
And today may be the last chance
you get to hold your loved one tight.

So if you're waiting for tomorrow,
why not do it today?
For if tomorrow never comes,
you'll surely regret the day,

That you didn't take that extra time
for a smile, a hug, or a kiss
and you were too busy to grant someone,
what turned out to be their one last wish.

So hold your loved ones close today,
and whisper in their ear,
Tell them how much you love them
and that you'll always hold them dear

Take time to say "I'm sorry,"
"Please forgive me," "Thank you," or "It's okay."
And if tomorrow never comes,
you'll have no regrets about today.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
bold ,italic, underline


Links

dont be too surprised if you click and this drops down!



memories

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
July 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
January 2011
April 2011
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
August 2012
September 2012