<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/12842037?origin\x3dhttp://mrsianguy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MrSianGuyLifeIsDamnDamnSIAN

SIAN
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
everything seems to be going quite well...
I'm going to Bali in 2 wks time!!! yeah!!! finally out of this country for some quality relaxation. after hearing so many friends planning or actually went overseas already, i finally get my chance. and I'm going with my B :) talking bout her, congrats she gotten into SMU biz. yeah, she got in, i didn't. as happy as i am for her, I'm still kinda pissed and frustrated that i didn't even get a call from smu. not even one for any of other courses. like totally condemned. and i thought NTU is the only that looked down on my english language through my GP grades. therefore i sincerely thank NUS and their office of admissions and the Faculty of Arts and Social Science for giving me a chance to study there. i m very grateful and i can't wait to join NUS. as much as i wanna study biz, non of the biz schools are giving me chance for an interview at all. arrgghhh. damn assholes. i feel that I'm quite selfish too, trying to persuade B to join me in FASS when she has a chance in biz school. obviously, the whole world knows she will definitely choose SMU biz over FASS anytime. sometimes i feel that giving me false hope, saying that I'm still considering FASS, is worse than not giving me any hope of her joining me in FASS. this sucks, i hate to experience such separation. its not that i have no faith in her, i jus experienced a broken r/s due to separation in different schools. don't want it to happen again. but if it really happens, guess i can't do anything to prevent it either since i won't be with her in SMU most of the time. yeah see!!! i think I'm jus too selfish. uni studies is about her future, shouldn't let our r/s affect her future. you never know, we might not even last. not that i don't want it to last, but you never know, i am the best guy out there. bet there are millions of better guys in SMU. wad am i talking bout... nvm. all the best to her in SMU and all e best to me in FASS then. ohh and now that so many ppl keep telling me economics is damn difficult in FASS, I'm seriously considering other courses, but i look at so many of them, i totally have no interest in. psychology, social work, geography and all the language studies is definitely out, I think political science, sociology and southeast asian studies are all quite interesting, but not smth i want to major in. there is only econs left... arrghhh another difficult decision. life is boring now, nothing to do. haiz. gym is practically my life now. haha. anybody got any useful gym workouts pls introduce to on my Facebook account!!! :)
LEEZHIHANEUGENE

TWENTY.06/02/92
nanhuahigh.409'08
andersonJC.28/09
GYM-SIAO
SUPER-mugger
Bballer
S-I-A-N

If I knew it would be the last time
That I'd see you fall asleep,
I would tuck you in more tightly
and pray the Lord, your soul to keep.

If I knew it would be the last time
that I see you walk out the door,
I would give you a hug and kiss
and call you back for one more.

If I knew it would be the last time
I'd hear your voice lifted up in praise,
I would video tape each action and word,
so I could play them back day after day.

If I knew it would be the last time,
I could spare an extra minute
to stop and say "I love you,"
instead of assuming you would KNOW I do.

If I knew it would be the last time
I would be there to share your day,
Well I'm sure you'll have so many more,
so I can let just this one slip away.

For surely there's always tomorrow
to make up for an oversight,
and we always get a second chance
to make everything just right.

There will always be another day
to say "I love you,"
And certainly there's another chance
to say our "Anything I can do?"

But just in case I might be wrong,
and today is all I get,
I'd like to say how much I LOVE YOU
and I hope we never forget.

Tomorrow is not promised to anyone,
young or old alike,
And today may be the last chance
you get to hold your loved one tight.

So if you're waiting for tomorrow,
why not do it today?
For if tomorrow never comes,
you'll surely regret the day,

That you didn't take that extra time
for a smile, a hug, or a kiss
and you were too busy to grant someone,
what turned out to be their one last wish.

So hold your loved ones close today,
and whisper in their ear,
Tell them how much you love them
and that you'll always hold them dear

Take time to say "I'm sorry,"
"Please forgive me," "Thank you," or "It's okay."
And if tomorrow never comes,
you'll have no regrets about today.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
bold ,italic, underline


Links

dont be too surprised if you click and this drops down!



memories

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
July 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
January 2011
April 2011
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
August 2012
September 2012